Tuesday, August 3, 2010

F's Work Bento Boxes - Part 1

For the past week I've been staying with my sister F, and because she is my original bento benefactor, I decided to pack some supplies :)) For the past couple of days, I've been making her bento box lunches to take to work. Naturally, F couldn't make anything simple (hahahaha) and told me that she wants a "healthy lunch". So there went one of the boxes, but nonetheless, I persevered!

Above in her first-ever-bento-work-lunch:
-purple box: home-made chicken salad of chicken breast, light mayo, apple, celery, lemon juice, and black pepper, all in a romaine lettuce cup, topped with a little lemon wedge :)
-orange box: carrot sticks, green olives, and some yogurt-ranch-dressing topped with some carrot tops to keep it from sloshing :)
-red box: apple bunny and apple checkerboard, and some kiwi flowers
-green box: 1% cottage cheese, filled with some cereal, in a plum-cup. I know. Cottage cheese - super gross in my book! But F likes it sooo....

F reported that she hid when she ate it, because she didn't want anyone to give her awesome lunch the evil eye, and give her a stomach ache :))

No comments:

Post a Comment